About GivePulseGivePulse works in partnership with the ISU Community Connections for Public Health (CCPH) organization, which is an outreach and service hub that works together with the ISU Translational Research Network (U-TuRN) to promote community engagement. The vision of the ISU CCPH group is to establish and sustain mutually beneficial partnerships with community-based organizations and programs. Community partners can benefit from the expertise and passion of faculty and students working through their organizations. Students (and faculty), in turn, benefit from the opportunities to apply their knowledge and skill in real-world applications.
- Engage with your community by connecting with community partners that share an interest and drive for service, leadership, and community outreach
- Coordinate and customize the work of a group, course, or community partnership in ways that best meet your needs
- Quickly advertise and/or locate community service projects and community events
- Facilitate registration or placement assignment to projects/events you are hosting
- Easily track and validate the work/service responsibilities and the impact this work is having in the community with GivePulse’s built-in data tracking capabilities
- Pull reports and analyze the collective impact of your work by topic area, geographic location, or other indicators of interest
For ISU Students:
Scan the QR code to download the GivePulse app, from there log in with your ISU Otka Sign on information.
For Organizations and Community Leaders:
Fill out this form to get more information and CCPH will create an account for you. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.